The life of a business is made up of decisions. Managing a growth phase is an important and delicate stage: the strategic choices and operational decisions that you take can be crucial factors in the success and sustainability of your business.
For more than 20 years, Rsa has stood beside the directors and stakeholders of SME
s and mid-sized businesses at the key moments in the growth of their business.
In seeking funding or partners, acquisitions, establishing your business abroad or setting up subsidiaries, our teams have the necessary experience and expertise to support you.
The flexibility of our structure means we can put together a multi-disciplinary team to work with you in examining growth opportunities. Our approach is based on a pragmatic, operational outlook. We are accustomed to acting in collaboration with external partners.
In situations of organic or inorganic growth, investment, restructuring and tax optimisation options, our experts can support you from the research phase through the implementation phases.
Areas where we can provide support
- Business acquisition
- Acquisition audit
- Seeking funding
- Drawing up a business plan
- Predictive analysis
- Management charts, reporting
- Legal and administrative assistance
- International growth
- Tax advice
- Employment law advice
- Organisational consulting services
- Outsourcing the accounts functions
- Outsourcing payroll
- Performance management
- Assistance in choosing and deploying accounting and financial information systems
- Assistance for foreign companies establishing themselves in France